Avaya B149 Conference Phone
The Avaya B149 Conference Phone Dubai is prepared with Konftel’s patented OmniSound 2.0 audio technology, for crystal-clear sound. Save your contacts in the phone book and use the conference guide to easily set up multi-party calls or pre-programmed group calls. Avaya B149 Dubai Phone also has a built-in recording function that allows you to record your calls on an SD memory card.
With its new Scandinavian design, Avaya B149 Conference Phone Dubai will be a welcome addition to any conference room. It’s also perfect in larger environments with the addition of optional expansion microphones. Hold creative telephone conference meetings that not only save time but the environment as well by cutting travel expenses. Avaya B149 Conference Phone Dubai is the clear choice for analogue connection and it simply gives the best value on the market – great sound, packed with features and expandable too.
The Avaya B149 Conference Phone is an easy to use conference phone. Simply plug it into your analog phone system and a power outlet, and then start the conference. This device is best in a moderately sized conference room featuring around ten members.
Record conversations on the built-in DVR, with support for SD cards with up to 2GB capacity. Increase the Avaya B149 Dubai through available microphones and other accessories, allowing a conference of greater size and capacity.
Avaya B149 Conference Phone Features:
- Omnisound audio technology provides clear conversations with no clipping, background noise suppression, and an equalizer to adjust sound pitch.
- Conference guide helps you set up group calls with the touch of a button
- Optional expansion microphones increase coverage and number of participants (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Record your meetings and conference calls to an SD memory card for archiving and future reference
- Phone book provides quick access to 50 contacts and 20 call groups
- Plug and play – Connects to an analog telephone line (POTS) or analog telephone station on your PBX – just plug it in and start conferencing