Cisco 6941 Unified IP Phone Dubai
The Cisco 6941 Unified IP Phone Dubai is an advanced IP endpoint that provides cheap, business-grade voice communication and support for video communications services to customers global. The Cisco 6941 Unified IP Phone Dubai supports 4 lines and a full-duplex speakerphone for a more creative, more flexible, and easier-to-use endpoint experience. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6941 Dubai supports multi-call per-line appearance, offering end user the opportunity to handle multiple calls per directory number. Fixed buttons for hold, transfer, and conference; tri-color LED line and feature buttons also make the phone simpler and easier to use.
The Cisco 6941 Unified IP Phone Dubai offers better personalization, with the choice of two colors and two receiver-style options. Right-to-left language presentation is also supported on the displays, addressing the language localization requirements of global customers.
The Cisco 6941 Unified IP Phone Dubai is also more energy-efficient and eco-friendly, in support of customer green advantages. A Deep-Sleep option delivers energy savings. With this option, Cisco Unified IP Phone 6941 Dubai consumes up to 50 percent less power in off-hours versus when the phone is idle during normal business hours. In addition, reground and recyclable plastics provide a more earth-responsible solution.
With adoption of Cisco Unified Video Advantage 2.2 and later and the VTIII camera, you can elevate your communication experience with support for video communications. Your PC monitor provides support for the video communications while voice communications are supported by your IP Phone 6941 endpoint. For more information on Cisco Unified Video Advantage and the VTIII camera.
Cisco 6941 Unified IP Phone Features:
- 4 Lines
- 2 Ethernet Ports (Gigabit)
- Power over Ethernet 802.3af
- Supported Protocols: SCCP
- Installed Protocol: SCCP
- Manufacturer Part# CP-6941-C-K9=
- A 396 x 81 pixel-based, anti-glare, monochrome display with white backlight provides scrollable access to calling features and text-based XML applications.
- 711a, G.711, G.729a, G.729b, and G.729ab audio compression codecs are supported.
- Full-duplex speakerphone allows for flexibility in placing and receiving calls.
- RJ9 interface to optional headset allows customers to enjoy additional options for place and receiving calls.
- Network features include Cisco Discovery Protocol and IEEE 802.1 p/q tagging and switching.
- The phone has a 10/100BASE-T Ethernet connection through two RJ-45 ports, one for the LAN connection and the other for connecting a downstream Ethernet device such as a PC.
- A volume control toggle provides easy decibel-level adjustments of the handset, monitor speaker, and ringer.
- The display is easy to view and the buttons and keys are easy to use; you can remove the foot stand for wall mounting, with mounting holes located on the base of the phone.
- The phones are supported in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition Versions 7.1.2 and later using Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP).
- Software upgrades are supported with a Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) server.