Cisco CP-7965G Unified IP Phone Dubai
The Cisco CP-7965G Unified IP Phone Dubai proves the modern advances in VoIP telephony, including wideband audio support, backlit color display, and a combined Gigabit Ethernet port. It addresses the requirements of the executive or major decision maker, administrative assistants, and those working with bandwidth-intensive applications on collocated PCs. This Cisco CP-7965G Unified IP Phone Dubai includes a big, backlit, easy-to-read color display for easy access to communication information, quick applications, and features such as date and time, calling party number, calling party name, digits dialed, and presence information. It also accommodates XML applications that take advantage of the display.
The Cisco CP-7965G delivers direct access to 6 telephone lines, four interactive soft keys that guide you over call features and functions, and an intuitive four-way (plus Select key) navigation cluster. A hands-free speakerphone and receiver designed for high-fidelity wideband audio are standard, as is a built-in headset connection.
Cisco Unified Communications Solutions unify voice, data, video, and mobile applications on fixed and mobile networks, providing a media-rich collaboration experience across business, government agency, and official workspaces. These applications use the network as the platform to improve qualified advantage by accelerating decision time and decreasing transaction time. The security, resilience, and scalability of the network allow users in any workspace to easily connect anywhere, anytime, and anyplace, using any media, device or operating system. Cisco Unified Dubai Communications is part of a complete solution that contains network infrastructure, wireless, security, management applications, lifecycle services, flexible deployment and outsourced management options, and third-party applications.
Cisco CP-7965G Unified IP Phone Features:
- Integrated Ethernet switch
- Multiple VoIP protocol support
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Support for wideband (G.722 codec, adherence to TIA 920), including handset, headset, and speakerphone
- 711a, G.711µ, G.729a, G.729ab, G.722, and iLBC audio compression codecs are supported
- Full-duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation.
- Provides direct access to voicemail.
- Allows users to quickly access diverse information such as weather, stocks, quote of the day, or any Web-based information using XML.
- Online Help gives users information about the phone keys, buttons, and features.
- Supports differentiated services code point (DSCP) and 802.1Q/p standards.
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_custom_heading text=”Downloads ” font_container=”tag:h1|text_align:left”][dt_fancy_separator][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row]