Cisco 8811 IP Phone Dubai
The Cisco 8811 IP Phone Dubai fits right in at any desk. The ergonomic design makes it comfortable to use and attractive to display. On the phone’s interface are 5 programmable keys and 4 soft buttons for cooperating with the device’s powerful hardware and software. A wide 5-inch display offers an ultra-modern touch.
Power the Cisco 8811 IP Phone over Power over Ethernet. A separate AC adapter is available to power the phone over a wall plug. Superior audio performance through the receiver, speakerphone or a connected headset makes this phone a highly creative part of any workplace.
With the Cisco IP Phone 8811 Dubai, you can increase personal output over an engaging user experience that is both powerful and easy-to-use. The Cisco 8811 IP Phone combines an attractive new ergonomic design with wideband audio for crystal-clear voice communications, “always-on” reliability, and encoded voice communications to improve security, and access to a complete suite of unified communications features from Cisco on-premises and hosted structure platforms and third party hosted call control.
The Cisco 8811 IP Phone Dubai supports 5 programmable line keys. You can configure keys to support either multiple directory numbers or calling features such as speed dial. You can also boost output by handling multiple calls for each directory number, using the multi call-per-line feature. Fixed-function keys give you one-touch access to applications, directory, messaging, as well as often-used calling features such as hold/resume, transfer, and conference. Backlit sound keys provide flexibility for audio path selection and switching.
Cisco 8811 IP Phone Features:
- The Cisco IP Phone 8811 offers a 5-in. high-resolution (800 x 480) widescreen backlit grayscale display. Localized language support, including right-to-left on-screen text, meets the needs of global users.
- The phone supports a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch for your PC connection.
- Support for Cisco EnergyWise™ technology makes the Cisco IP Phone 8811 more energy-efficient and eco-friendly; the phone is qualified by the Energy Star organization.
- An optional wall-mount kit is orderable separately for customers seeking this capability.
- 5-inch, widescreen, backlit, grayscale, 800×480 pixel display
- Support for up to 5 DN lines
- 5 programmable line keys and 4 soft keys
- Fixed feature keys, including keypad, media, conferencing, transfer, hold, apps, directories, voice messaging
- Supports wideband audio
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- 2-port Gigabit Ethernet switch supports a co-located PC
- Integrated headset jack
- Dual position foot stand, wall mountable
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or optional Cisco Power Cube 4 (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager – 8.5.1, 8.6.2, 9.1.2, and 10.0 and later; requires an Enhanced User Connect License (UCL) in order to connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (Unified CME) – 10.0 and later through fast track
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 (BE 6000) – 8.6.2, 9.1.2, 10.0 and later
- Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) – 8.6.2 and later (using supported UCM versions and above)
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_custom_heading text=”Downloads ” font_container=”tag:h1|font_size:40|text_align:left|color:%231e73be”][dt_fancy_separator][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row]