Cisco 8865 IP Phone Dubai
The Cisco 8865 IP Phone Dubai combines a smart new ergonomic design with 720p HD video and wideband audio for crystal-clear voice communications, “always-on” consistency. Encrypted voice communications for better security. And access to a comprehensive suite of unified communications features.
In addition, with Cisco Intelligent Proximity you can use your desk and mobile phones together when you are at your desk. During mobile calls you can move the audio path over to the Cisco 8865 for better audibility. You then could share a conversation with a colleague who listens in. This ability gives you greater flexibility and a superior user experience when at your desk.
The Cisco 8865 IP Phone Dubai comes standard with two USB ports so you can charge your personal mobile devices when at your desk and stay connected when away from your desk. The IP Phone 8865 Dubai offers 5 programmable line buttons. You can configure keys to support either multiple directory numbers or calling features such as speed dial. You can also boost output by handling multiple calls for each directory number using the multi call-per-line feature. Fixed-function buttons give you one-touch access to applications, directory, messaging, as well as often-used calling features such as hold/resume, transfer, and conference. A five-way navigation cluster helps you transition over menus more easily.
The Cisco IP Phone 8865 Dubai gives you the premier features and performance of the Cisco 8861 IP phone, and adds 720p HD video capability. With a 5-inch 800×480 24-bit color display and elite networking functionality, Cisco 8865 IP Phone allows crystal clear video collaboration. The ergonomic, simple-to-understand design speaks volumes about Cisco’s long history of creating industry-leading devices.
The Cisco 8865 IP Phone Dubai includes Cisco Intelligent Proximity, which allows you to use your desk phone and mobile phone together when you are near the 8865. It is WiFi enabled, and supports Bluetooth, for more options. It has 2 switch ports, including a Gigabit Ethernet port for lightning fast network connection. It is PoE compliant.
Cisco 8865 IP Phone Features:
- The phone offers a 5-in. high-resolution (800 x 480) widescreen VGA backlit color display. Localized language support, including right-to-left on-screen text, meets the needs of global users.
- The phone offers a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch for both network connection and your PC connection.
- The phone also supports campuses with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless LAN (WLAN) enabled.
- An optional wall-mount kit is orderable as a spare part for customers who want this capability
- The phone offers an easy-to-use interface and provides a traditional telephony-like user experience
- The 800 × 480, 24-bit color, 5-in. WVGA display provides scrollable access to calling features and text-based XML applications
- 720p HD video (encode and decode)
- 264 and Cisco Application Visibility and Control (AVC)
- The full-duplex speakerphone gives you flexibility in placing and receiving calls with hands-free.For added security, the audible dual tone multifrequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- The analog headset jack is a standard wideband-capable RJ-9 audio port
- The phone supports backlit indicators for the audio path keys (Handset, Headset, and Speakerphone), select key, line keys, and message waiting
- Secure boot
- Secure credential storage
- Device authentication
- Configuration file authentication and encryption
- Image authentication
- Random bit generation
- Hardware cryptographic acceleration
- Certificate Authority Proxy Function (CAPF)
- Manufacturer-Installed Certificates (MIC)
- Locally Significant Certificates (LSC)
- Ethernet 802.1x supplicant options: Extensible Authentication Protocol-Flexible Authentication via Secure Tunneling (EAP-FAST) and Extensible Authentication Protocol-Transport Layer Security (EAP-TLS)
- Signaling authentication and encryption using TLS
- Media authentication and encryption using SRTP
- HTTPS for client and server
- Secure Shell (SSH) Protocol server
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)-based VPN client
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_custom_heading text=”Downloads ” font_container=”tag:h1|font_size:40|text_align:left|color:%231e73be”][dt_fancy_separator][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row]