Cisco 9951 Unified IP Phone Dubai
The Cisco 9951 Unified IP Phone Dubai is an advanced collaborative media endpoint that delivers voice, video, applications, and accessories. Include shared video with support from the Cisco Unified Video Camera, High-definition voice, a high-resolution color display, Gigabit Ethernet and a new ergonomic design and user interface designed for ease and high usability.
Cisco Unified Communications Solutions Dubai UAE allow collaboration so that organizations can rapidly adjust to market changes while increasing output, improving good advantage over speed and innovation, and providing a rich-media experience across any workspace, strongly and with optimal quality.
The Cisco 9951 Unified IP Phone Dubai supports SIP for audio signaling and the data-conscious H.264 standard for video. It has 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports for speedy network connectivity, and Bluetooth support for hands-free communications. It supports Power over Ethernet. When you attach the optional Cisco Unified IP Camera, you have a complete video conferencing system.
Cisco 9951 Unified IP Phone Features:
- Newly developed ergonomic design and user experience designed for use with the VGA display.
- 264 video support for multiparty standard-definition (SD) calling with USB support for the Cisco Unified Video Camera (Note: multiparty video communications supported with addition of a Multipoint Control Unit).
- Gigabit Ethernet network connectivity and switch port available for a downstream multimedia PC.
- Embedded Bluetooth radio and 2 USB ports support accessories for added freedom and convenience. Initial support for both wired and wireless headsets.
- Firmware support for XML and MIDlet-enabled applications.
- High-definition voice (HD voice) for greater clarity in communications.
- Industrial design: rounded ergonomic keys for increased accuracy in interaction; highly usable and intuitive arrangement of lines, features, and calls.
- Customization: Charcoal or Charcoal Gray; Slimline or Standard handset styles for increased flexibility and comfort.
- Display: large 5-inch, backlit, vibrant high-resolution fully-adjustable color display enhances user experience with easy viewing
- Tri-color illuminated LED line/feature keys support at-a-glance status for both primary and shared lines.
- Ethernet: internal 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch to 10/100/1000BASE-T.
- Bluetooth: mobility is possible for headset users within 30 feet of their desktop.
- USB: enables accessories such as the Cisco Unified IP Phone Color Key Expansion Module and wired headsets.
- External Audio Ports: general-purpose audio-in and audio-out ports enable a relaxed speakerphone experience over external speakers and the microphone.
- Five programmable lines expanding to 77 with 2 key expansion modules. Up to 200 calls per device are supported.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space][vc_custom_heading text=”Downloads ” font_container=”tag:h1|font_size:40|text_align:left|color:%231e73be”][dt_fancy_separator][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row]