Cisco Expansion Module 7916 Unified IP Phone Dubai
The Cisco Expansion Module 7916 Unified IP Phone Dubai supports functions including directory number, line key and speed dial. Program the module’s 12 keys to access any of these functions. Up to two modules can be attached to the compatible Cisco phones.
Call coverage is a serious capability for administrative assistants and others who must monitor, manage, and cover the status of calls. This ability needs the ability to instantly control the status of many lines beyond the six-line capability of the Cisco Unified IP Phone and 8-line capability of the Cisco Unified IP Phone.
For high call volume places, the Cisco Expansion Module 7916 Unified IP Phone Dubai and the Cisco Unified IP Phone Expansion Module 7916 provide an addition solution to instantly determine the status of a number of lines beyond the number supported natively in the wideband audio Cisco Unified IP Phones 7962G, 7965G and Phone 7975G. The Cisco Unified IP Phone Expansion Modules Dubai spreads the call coverage abilities with extra keys and an LCD display.
With this expansion module Dubai, you add 12 physical keys with access to 12 extra keys through the page keys for a total of 24 buttons to the existing 6 keys of the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G Dubai and 7965G models and the current 8 buttons of the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7975G. You can use up to 2 Cisco Unified IP Phone Expansion Module 7916 modules with the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G, 7965G, and 7975G models.
Cisco Expansion Module 7916 Unified IP Phone Features:
- 3 inch color TFT display
- Pixel Resolution – 480 x 272
- 12 physical buttons (24 with page key)
- The two Page buttons are used to access each page of 12 buttons and provide phone status.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager 4.2(3) SR3a, 4.3(2), 5.1(3)b, 6.1(1), 7.0, 7.1 and later; Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express 4.3/7.0 and later. Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (Unified SRST) 4.1 (IOS 12.4.15T) and later.
- Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP) Software 8.3(5) and later
- Session Initiated Protocol (SIP) Software 8.4(1) and later
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_custom_heading text=”Downloads ” font_container=”tag:h1|font_size:40|text_align:left|color:%231e73be”][dt_fancy_separator][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row]