The Grandstream GXW4008DubaiVoIP Gateway is an 8 FXS port gateway that makes it possible for analog phones, facsimile device and regular analog PBX systems to fasten to a VoIP system or service provider. The Granstream GXW4008Dubaiconsists of 2 10/100ports for get in touch with a combined router for connecting to the network and an RJ11line for PSTN failover. It in addition has an RS232serial port for monitoring.
The Grandstream GXW4008DubaiVoIP Gateway in addition maintains 2 SIP Account accounts, T.38fax, functional calling techniques, consumer ID for various locations, safety and security protection and large voice codecs.
The Grandstream GXW4008DubaiFXS gateway is an outstanding alternative for business intending to attach numerous lines of a conventional PBX to a VOIP phone system or service provider. Each SIP Account maintains 2 accounts and this FXS Gateway maintains T.38fax along with G.711, G.723, G.726, G.729and iLBC codecs.
The Grandstream GXW400x Dubai FXS gateway collection makes it possible for little and modest business to generate combined IP and PSTN telephone systems systems that appropriately take care of communication expenditures. These analog FXS websites display 4 or 8 FXS ports for analog telephones, 2-10/100Mbps ports for connect to an IP network. The Grandstream GXW400x Dubai VoIP Gateway collection in addition has an incorporated NAT router. Advanced telephone systems features, easy electronic provisioning, superior voice top quality and a PSTN lifeline port make it possible for the Grandstream GXW400x collection to be the exceptional analog gateway alternative for business.
- 4 or 8 FXS ports with PSTN life line in circumstances of power falling short
- 2 10/100Mbps network ports (switched or routed)
- Thorough codec help, consumer ID, functional dial techniques and safety and security protection
- Help for T.38fax
- Advanced safety and security protection with SRTP
- Failover SIP internet server quality in circumstances main SIP internet server reduces
- 8 FXS ports
- 2 RJ-45ports 10/100Mbps (switched or routed)
- Various SIP accounts (alternative of 2 accounts each account)
- 38Fax accredited
- 168Mirror Discontinuation
- Voice Activation Exploration (VAD)
- Convenience Noise Generation (CNG)
- Plan Loss Camouflage (PLC)
- Maintains PSTN/PBX analog telephone develops or analog trunks