The GrandstreamGXW4224DubaiVoIP Gatewayis a 24 FXS port VoIP gateway that might be made use of to affix analog devices such as phones in addition to faxes to a VoIP network. Aid for a range of voice codes in addition to a mix of 24 RJ11FXS ports in addition to a 50- pin Telco adapter makes the Grandstream GXW4224DubaiVoIP Gateway helpful for an option of uses.
The GrandstreamGXW4224DubaiVoIP Gatewayis a future generation high-performance high-density VoIP gateway that is completely accredited with SIP requirements in addition to mostly interoperable with a number of VoIP systems, analog PBX in addition to phones on the market. The Grandstream GXW4224VoIPGateway Dubai features 24 FXS analog telephone ports, outstanding voice top-notch, easy provisioning, bountiful telephone systems abilities, versatile calling techniques, proceeded security protection in addition to amazing effectiveness in taking care of high amount voice calls.
The Grandstream GXW4224DubaiFXS Gateway supplies small-to-medium firms a low-priced crossbreed IP in addition to analog telephone system that allows them to value the benefits of VoIP communications while preserving monetary investment on existing analog phones, facsimile device in addition to common PBX systems.
GrandstreamGXW4224VoIPGateway Consists of:
- 24telephoneFXS ports with both RJ11in addition to 50- pin Telco ports, along with each port LED
- Gigabit Ethernet in addition to a backlit 128 x32visuals LCD reveal with help for a number of languages
- 2 SIP internet server accounts each system in addition to independent SIP account each port
- Continual voice/fax codecs include G.711, G.7231, G.726, G.729A/B, iLBC, T.38Fax
- Advanced carrier top quality 128 ms-tail-length line look like discontinuation
- Over-voltage in addition to over-current protection (ITU-T K.21Criterion Evaluation Level)
- Aid VMWI, NEON LED in addition to stutter tone for message waiting indication
- Automated provisioning using TR-069or AES encrypted XML plan files; TLS/SRTP/HTTPS for innovative security in addition to individual privacy protection