Cisco SPA502G IP Phone Dubai
The Cisco SPA502G IP Phone Dubai is a 1 Line IP phone that consists of double transformed Ethernet ports with IEEE 802.3 af accredited PoE help. The Cisco SPA502G Dubai IP Phone is a normal VoIP phone consisting of both SIP in addition to Cisco’s unique SPCP treatment. This IP Phone Dubai maintains a various variety of telephone call operates in addition to attributes, including great deals of options for customizing the device. The dual Ethernet ports behind the phone help PoE for powering the device.
The Cisco SPA502G IP Phone Dubai might be broadened through conveniently offered advancement parts. Or plug in a headset to the 2.5 mm jack. The onboard audio speaker phone is best for local 3-wayconferencing Wideband audio products exceptional voice in addition to audio effectiveness.
The Cisco SPA502G IP Phone Dubai maintains LDAPv3 Firm Directory website Look, Cisco XML-based Company Directory website in addition to consists of a tailored logo style in addition to screensaver. CONSUME Third party telephone call control for internet server based applications in addition to Cisco XML API help for contemporary applications is furthermore conveniently offered. The Cisco SPA502G Dubai IP Phone maintains for the usual SIP2.0 treatment, together with Cisco’s unique SPCP, a byproduct of Cisco’s SCCP (Slim) telephone call control treatment which is utilized on the Cisco UC500Dubaisystem. The Cisco SPA502G Dubai Phone comes from the Cisco Tiny business Pro product relative of Cisco phones.
Cisco SPA502G IP Phone Consists of:
- 1-Line Phone
- Twin transformed ethernet ports
- IEEE 802.3 af PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
- Maintains SIP or SPCP treatment
- 729in addition to G.722Wideband Noise Support
- Food option possessed user interface
- Online GUI, remote provisioning
- IPcalling help
- Hi Res LCD Existing
- 5mm stereo headset port
- AUX port (SPA932or SPA500S following console is continual)
- Excellent audio phone
- Full-duplex hands-free audio speaker phone
- Paying attention gadgets compatibility (HAC)
- Support calls between TTY’s
- Features well with GN Netcom, Jabra in addition to Plantronics wired headsets
- Optional 100 Power Adapter in addition to MEGABYTES100Wall surface area Mount Adapter