Cisco CP-7942G IP Phone Dubai
The Cisco CP-7942G IP Phone Dubai is a full-featured IP phone with speakerphone and receiver designed for wideband audio. It is planned to meet the requirements of transaction-type workers with important phone traffic. It has two programmable backlit line keys and four interactive soft buttons that guide you through all call features and functions.
The Cisco CP-7942G IP Phone Dubai has a big, 4-bit grayscale graphical LCD that delivers features such as date and time, calling party number, calling party name, digits dialed, and presence information. The crisp graphic ability of the display allows for the addition of higher value, more visibly rich Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications, and support for localization needful double-byte Unicode encoding for fonts. A hands-free speakerphone and handset designed for hi-fidelity wideband audio are standard on the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7942G Dubai, as is a built-in headset connection and a combined Ethernet switch.
Cisco CP-7942G IP Phone Features:
- Integrated 10/100 2 Port Ethernet switch
- Multiple VoIP protocol support – SIP and SCCP
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support 802.3af as well as Cisco Pre-standard PoE (Power Supply not included but available)
- Full duplex speakerphone with Wideband support
- Supports differentiated services code point (DSCP) and 802.1Q/p standards
- More than 24 defined user-selectable ring tones are available
- Dedicated RJ9 Headset Port with HD Voice support